Wednesday 29 May 2019

What is a True Budhism?

Who is a buddhist?

... formally a buddhist is someone who takes refuge, without lying.

... to not lie, one has to complete 'Small Refuge' Practice before taking Refuge properly.

... i also heard that 'buddhist is someone who behaves at least a little reasonably'.

... i think it's reasonable to develop wisdom and compassion.

... without compassion, wisdom is too limited, not true, i think.


Buddhism offers timeless, abstract lessons - and takes different forms in different people at different times.

... in modern times Buddhism is not Religion, but it still has Religious Lessons, and more, i think.


What are timeless lessons?

... lessons that 'pass the test of time', that are true at any time.


What are abstract lessons?

... abstraction is generalizing - but still on topic - while omitting details.

... why omit details?

... because details are not so important - too untrue for many, at different times.

... one has to find one's own truths, at different times and situations.

... this includes finding modern truths.

... what is 'on topic'?

... enlightenment is on topic ... in my case on topic is 'enlightened love as a way for enlightenment'.


Is my way - karmic way for enlightenment - only true way?

... certainly not, it seems to have hope for working in my case, but not everyone has karma similar enough to my karma.

... can others benefit from my lessons?

... i don't disallow - but i advise critical, reasonable approach without too much of stupid faith.

... faith is part of spirituality and religions, i think, but ... is too much of stupid faith a way to success in love?

I certainly do not know the whole Truth, and this makes me misunderstand some of the Lessons.

For more, click if You wish: 'Partial Information, Points of View & Too Quick Jumps to Conclusion'.

Still by following the Lessons according my current understanding makes me experience Lessons & understand them better - I am making progress even when i need to step back, to backtrack sometimes. I learn by trial & error, by experience.


Religious Lessons.

... religion is still a part of modern world, i think.

... Buddhism still has religious lessons, i think it's too stupid to ignore needs of religions and religious people to not allow buddhist religious lessons - even if it's not perfect.

... i need both buddhist, religious, artful, esoteric, and scientific buddhist lessons.


How timeless and abstract are my lessons?

... i think most valuable, timeless, abstract lessons are to develop wisdom and compassion - in this aspect, i think, my lessons are not too unorthodox, the most.


Will i succeed on my way?

... i don't know, but perhaps i still have a chance.

... i do not have better way, better ideas, better lessons still - so i follow the most promising path.


What are risks?

... i do not promise success for those who follow my way.

... i do not know if i will succeed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment