Friday 11 November 2016

Studying Dragon Magicks of Babylon.

Introduction.

During Buddhist Lectures with Lama Ole Nydahl, had insights.

Insights in Buddhist holy places, or with significiant part of community, or with confirmed Teachers, Lamas i consider as more reliable than insights occuring elsewhere.

Even looking at a photo initiates mind contact with Lamas, Teachers, or Buddhas i think.

During one of Buddhist Lectures with Lama Ole Nydahl, insights told me that i should Study Mathematics at University again, and that i should also Study Dragon Magic of Babylon.

But when i'll be ready? When it'll be safe?


Recent Development.

A few days ago, i had insights with a lesson of a curse cast upon me by Islamic women & men. It seems that this curse will be overcome, will fail and i will learn a little as well. But i'll be also analyzed & countered, the way these lessons won't prepare me for.

I called for Mahakala Protection & for Wisdom of Five Wisdom Buddhas for aid.

Also, just today i had insight that Koran wants me for Arabicks, not sure if i spelled that word properly, however.


My Karmic Way.

i've included Esoteric Ways into my Karmic Way for Enlightenment for three reasons:

1. Because of above-mentioned insights, not only from a Buddhist Lecture,
2. Because of my friends from esoteric circles,
3. Because of my past experiences - i played with Magical games for years as a kid which caused a certain mindset in my mind, i bought TAROT cards & read a little of A.Crowley's books as a kid as well.


Symbolism of a Dragon.

Dragon, according to Jung's psychology & perhaps more - is a symbol of Fear, perhaps it has something to do with Terrorism?

That's my main reason of striving to be anti-terrorist.

Tamed Dragon however is a symbol of conquered fear, of fearlessness, of magic, of Protector, of a friend.


Mantras.

MAHAKALA
FIVE WISDOM BUDDHAS
OM MANI PEME HUNG
DRUKPA KUNLEY - DRAGON LINEAGE BUDDHA
MILAREPA BUDDHA
KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment