Tuesday 1 November 2016

My Drukpa Kunley Way.

Introduction.

While i am mentally ill, being considered sane is not highest of my priorities.

My Highest Priority is Enlightened Love with a Buddhist Woman & i know which - as a way to Enlightenment.

While i try to purify karma of mental illness it's mostly to remove obstacles for Enlightened Love & for being Lama.

i can take medicines for rest of my life, if neccessary; perhaps this will help others more, as an example as well.

i neglected Drukpa Kunley way, for i had insights that people would abuse me too much, but perhaps this has to change for now.


Wishes.

i wish to develop on Drukpa Kunley Way, to develop Enlightening Mad-Wisdom, on the following conditions:

1. this has to bring us closer to Enlightened Love & Enlightenment, not only me,
2. this has to bring closer to being Lama those who wish for this, including me, instead of creating more obstacles on that Way,
3. this has to be not without good sense of humour & mental/spiritual fight (i think that such fight is a cause of good sense of humour),
4. this has to be not without the Arts & good style,
5. this has to dissolve stiff ideas & remove obstacles that hinder our progress,
6. this can be but does not have to be bold, i do not mind going to psychiatric hospital as a consequence (for a while, not for too long), but i prefer not anyway; i am not afraid of that, however,
7. this should but does not have to be Romantic,
8. this should help ill or poor people, non-exclusively,
9. this should involve ecological madness ;)
10. this can but does not have to involve my Mad Science,
11. this can involve any of my ways, or introduce me on new ways,
12. this can but does not have to last for long.


Mantras.

DRUKPA KUNLEY BUDDHA
MAHAKALA
MEDICINE BUDDHA
VAIROCANA BUDDHA
OM MANI PEME HUNG
KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment