Friday 17 February 2023

Purifying Karma without Ngöndro ... and value of non-buddhist, but nice and fine friends.

i've ordered Riwo Sangchö incense, for karma purification and also for wisdom.

'The purpose of Riwo Sangchö is to realize the perfection of wisdom, by accumulating merits through two main aspects of practice: offerings, and purification—especially of impurity and of obstructions'.

... i can't do Ngöndro (i am mentally ill, so i have mantras to practice, but meditation is disallowed for me) so I need other ways to purify karma. Perhaps burning this incense is an answer to my need to purify karma.

Why purify Karma?

One needs to help himself/herself first, when one wants to help others efficiently and wisely.

... I've considered Diamond Mind incense, but it's hard to find something at reasonable price. Plus, Riwo Sangchö offering helps to develop Wisdom beside purifying karma. Extra Wisdom will be useful, as it is not my strongest point so far.

Beside Ngöndro, there are two other ways to purify karma that I know of ... but I have mental obstacles that make practicing these difficult, to say at least:
1. How does one purify karma that causes pain?
2. Diamond Mind Mantras: OM BENZA SATO HUNG.

... it is a (Riwo Sangchö) terma that was hidden by Guru Rinpoche and revealed in the seventeenth century by the great yogin and tertön Lhatsün Namkha Jikmé (1597-1653),

... can Lama Ole Nydahl's students use it?

(Guru Rinpoche is part of Transmission Lineage in Karma Kagyu Buddhism, i hope this argument is not 'overstretch', however).

... i wish to break as little of my vows as possible, so I wish my incenses (all of my incenses, not only this one) to work as Lama Ole Nydahl wishes.

... similarly, i wish my candles and crystals to work as Lama Ole Nydahl wishes.

... my TAROT Magick however, is a tool of Witchcraft/Wicca, and should serve my Wiccan/Witch friends the most. Not only TAROT Cards, also TAROT Ritual Tools (Athamé, Chalice, Pentacles and Wand).

Hopefully they (my magical fiends) will join our Sangha, if not in this life, then in future lives. I think that we should be nice to them, i think that they are worthy of our time and efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment