Saturday 9 September 2017

Inner Knife.

((placeholder for a post.))

((yes, it's my art ... it's there! ... just not as of yet.))

((yes, i want it to be in a proper place & clearly visible as well.))

(( ;) ))

--

More seriously it's a critic of my own thoughts.

i had insights that church wishes me to write that i carry my inner knife, the most holy symbol of Buddha Mahakala in my Heart.

i think that consequences would be that someone would pray for killing me by putting a knife in the heart so i would go to the heaven ... a knife is a cross, afterall?

i think this would be just too much of envy & pride, of 'stealing the show'.

Who would be blamed if i died? Buddhas - as not able to protect the protector from the holy symbol.

So the Church would shine as the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment