Thursday 19 April 2018

Consequences of Abuses.

... i try to be gentle, to not create desperates.

... desperate people are worst enemies - after a while.

i suffered under Catholic Church, as well as under Sectarian Worshippers in Lama Ole Nydahl's Sangha.

Whole groups are diverse, there are good and bad people in, both shining examples & disgraces.

... mistreatment and abuse caused my insanity, suicidal thoughts & suicide attempts.

... i suffer from manipulative thoughts, as these sectarians appear in my mind, manipulating, putting in troubles - not only financial.

... in my mind they try to 'convey Dalai Lama's lessons' for me - or rather they manipulate these lessons so they benefit more at my cost, and at cost of others.

... i prefer unmodified Truth, not their interpretations.

... i tried to be gentle, but because of my mental illness i have troubles in surviving and finding love.

... i am forced to hate, despite my goodwill and reason.

... i will criticize mercilessly, perhaps they will change, perhaps they won't harm others the same way.

... that are consequences of abuse, of creating desperates.

... i wish to improve later, to develop compassion & love when i can - but for now, i am not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment