Tuesday 31 July 2018

... i do not wish to be rude.

... i do not wish to be rude, but there are thoughts in my mind.

Thoughts in my mind tell me to 'bother' other buddhists, who do not talk to me - with talk & links, and earlier by coming to a Warsaw Buddhist Center after i was sent away.

i do not wish to molest people with my presence, but there are voices in my head telling me to keep them informed, even if they do not care nor read what i am writing.

... do they really wish me to bother them?

... would they wish to show-off their well-developed fascination activity, as well as skillful means of holding bothersome people at a distance - as tiger trainers do with tigers in a circus?

... is it a good style to Protect Sangha from insane person by showing him or her doors?

... is it comfortable for them to call me botherer and not care?

... some of these people are causes of beneficial thoughts & feelings in my mind - for example Rafał Olech - while others - i'll omit names this time - are causes of both beneficial and hurtful thoughts in my mind.

... dear Mind of mine, it is my wish to stay away from those who do not wish to admit contact with me.

... dear thoughts and feelings of mine - do not make me bother others with my presence, voice or writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment