Thursday 2 August 2018

Way Analysis.




My way consists of many aspects, including Martial Arts, Esoterics & Beuatiful Art of Roleplaying.

These aspects have common points, but cause internal conflicts and there are other troubles associated.

In my Mind, Esoterics have no respect for Martial Arts - esoterics-associated voices in my mind slander Martial Arts, and there are too much of expenses associated with Esoterics. These candles, incense, wands and other implements cost a lot, and shipping/handling fees are not small as well.

In my Mind, Martial Arts used to calm me down - but not anymore. Voices associated with Buddhist Martial Arts Teacher / with nickname: Yoda / are abusive as well. Martial Arts also cause me to eat too much after training and in other situations - and i do not want to be fat as Sumotori.

Roleplaying Beautiful Arts, written tales are major source of stress and emotional effort associated with playing with other players - who usually treat the games as a way to de-stress after work, who wish to just release anger in game.


After thinking it over, i wish to reduce on these aspects of my way, for my health and well being - both mental and physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment