Saturday 20 April 2019

... Cleaning Mind, Cleaning Apartment ...

'When one is mentally ill, should develop distance and criticism to one's own mind.'

--

A talk i share for myself, and for others:

me: '... my worst problem is trash, mess and disorder at home - even worse than money problems ... i told psychologists about this ... makes me remember 'prince in new york' film, main character was also that way. whole of my apartment is trash. :( at least my computer, partitions and folders, ... are well ordered, but i still need to improve.'

buddhist friend: 'Be brave - make a decision to clean and ask a friend to help you'

me: 'i will, when i am ready. probably buddhist center cleaning team, i wish to pay them for that.'

buddhist friend: 'Andrzej Neo-Mahakala Wysocki No, without paying. Ask for help.'

me: 'we'll see. i don't want to abuse either way.'

me: 'i'll ask for help, and ask if i should pay.'

buddhist friend: 'Friends are for this - to help when you need. And then when you have an opportunity - you will pay or give a donation for the center for example. May be you are too proud.'

me: 'yes, i need to be more modest.'

buddhist friend: 'And trust more friends and yourself'

me: 'i don't trust my mind enough, i am mentally ill. but there's semblance of sanity anyway, so it's not so bad.'

buddhist friend: 'Try to trust your Buddha nature - it is free from any diseases, including mental desease'

buddhist friend: 'All the best for you ❤️'

me: 'i wish to try to trust my Buddha Nature.'

No comments:

Post a Comment