Friday 10 November 2017

Beyond Appearances: The in-depth relations within our Stupa House Sangha.

About.

i think i focused on Buddhism, Esoterics, Arts & other Sciences more than on Computer Sciences because of people in 'my personal Sangha', because of people i took inspiration from.

But now i let other people, the computer scientists from Stupa House Sangha (mostly Borg, Tomasz Klaudel, Kućka - sorry i don't know Your real name & Marcin Barański) in my Mind to draw inspiration from, when Other Ways decide to give them priority. i feel that without their support & without support of older & Wiser Computer Scientists i won't progress very far in Dragonfly Algorithm efforts.

i try to not take things personally or superficially. i try to see the depth.

Certain people dismissed me from Stupa House, to Protect me from too much of Meditation. Even that a certain tensions appeared as a result - it's not all that counts in forming the relations.

i can accept them as a part my Teachers, even if they are younger - but still more developed in Buddhism. if they accept me as student, of course.

As for myself - i accept anyone as my student, not only on Buddhism Way - unless HH Buddha Karmapa 17th Trinley Thaye Dorje Protects me that Way. i follow insights in that decision, don't expect Him talking personally to someone as insignificiant as me. i understand Buddhas are very busy, far too important to personally answer everyone on every occasion. i think lessons are not only words or images, either in direct speech or in other form as in the internet, but also a Mind Contact, Energy Flow, Transmission in many forms, perhaps more.

i do not hold grudge toward Tomasz Klaudel, Marcin Barański & Rafał Olech for dismissing me - they all did this as well ... i just follow feelings & thoughts. i think they meditated to support me, not to 'control insane person under to not be a danger', so i see them as friends.

i perceive meditation as a form of speech that involves body language, smiles, frowns, feelings, breath, voice tone when speaking mantras or other words, mind contact - speech that forms strong connection & imprint on mind (we meditate with open minds, we are very sensitive to stimuli during meditation) that develops into thoughts & feelings - either beneficial or harmful. in case of above people, i think they are beneficial for me.


Mantras.

MA DAG MA
OM A RA PA CA NA DHIH
OM MANI PEME HUNG
MA DAG MA

KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment