i am not interrested in mundane politics (presidents & voting, sociographics, economics, warfare, crimes, ...), but occasionally i look - especially when there are threats.
i am interrested however in Buddhist, Magickal, Occult, Mystical, Metaphysical, Parapsychological, Esoteric & other Spiritual Politics.
i like to look at Art- & Science- related politics & trends as well, especiall if these are Metaphysical or Spiritual.
i prefer Peace over Wars as well.
i am involved with Buddhism, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Wicca, Witchcraft & other Spiritual groups.
i can talk to Thelema as well to arrange peace, etc ... - even if i don't accept most vile parts of their laws (attacking Buddhists, Christians, ... ; Sacrificing Children). Other Thelemic laws i can tolerate, even if a certain number of them - barely.
i read Thelemic Book of the Law (Liber AL vel Legis), where this is written in.
As for Islam, i am not enemy of Islam, but Terrorists i don't tolerate at all - no matter whether Islamic or other.
i think that Nihilism is even worse than Thelema, i think that Terrorism is even worse than Nihilism.
i wish to be useful & beneficial on the Spiritual Politics Front - to bring Spiritual Unity for all - at least a little more than as of present.
DRUKPA KUNLEY BUDDHA
OM TARE TUTTARE TURE SOHA
OM TARE TUTARE TURE SO HA TREY PEY
FIVE WISDOM BUDDHAS
OM MANI PEME HUNG
Namaste, blessed be.
* Magick is the art and science of causing change to occur in conformity with will,
* Occult is Science of the Unknown with Spirituality in short,
* Mysticism is about inner revelations & visionary experiences, also about contact & unification with Spiritual Beings instead of external Rites,
* Metaphysics i think it's more about Philosophy with a little less but also with Spirituality,
* By 'Esoteric' word - in a context of this article - i mean: 'Following a Spiritual Way other than of our Way'; in other contexts an 'Esoteric' word might mean 'Inner, Secret Lessons of Our Way' as opposed to an 'Exoteric' word, that means: 'Public, Open Lessons of Our Way'.
* Spirituality is about Religions, World Views, Cultures & Traditions, also about finding common points between these; it's developing Compassion & other desirable qualities as well.