Friday 21 April 2017

Repaying Karmic Debts, Noble Way.

Introduction.

i think there are people to whom i have karmic debts.

Since years i try repaing my karmic debts as soon as possible, guided by insights. i think it is the Self-Honest & Noble Way anyway.

i think my gratitude should be expressed as well, to save them from troubles in case something happens to me.

In case something fatal happens to me, first part of my last wish is that our Sangha do Phowa Practice for me.

In case something fatal happens to me, second & last part of my last wish is that HH Buddha Karmapa Trinley Thaye Dorje has 50% worth of my share in my apartment & belongings, as well as Nerialka's paints i bought. Rest of my belongings & apartment share i wish that my brother - Adam Wysocki - keeps.

i do not think something fatal will happen to me in a near future, however.


To whom i owe my karmic debts?

Most important are:

Hanna Łubek - compassionate massage therapist & a Buddhist. Hanna Łubek spoke over million of OM MANI PEME HUNG compassion mantras in this life, she was also the one who invited me to the Karma Kagyu Tibetan Diamond Way Buddhism & arranged for my Refuge in Lama Ole Nydahl as well. i owe her a lot for that. Without Buddhism i would not have a hope and would suicide sooner or later. i guess she saved my life.

Marek Dembiński - Martial Artist & a highly accomplished & realized Buddhist friend of Hanna Łubek. He was first of the important teachers of Martial Arts that i learned from. He advised me to perform Tonglen Meditation, as a way to give a lot of Love for myself. then i met in a Buddhist Center a Buddhist Woman with who i meditated together & fell in Love with.

Lama Ole Nydahl - Buddhist Teacher in whom i took Refuge in. He inspired me to try to live Noble life, by calling me noble in his email letter - as well as giving me practice that opened me this Way.

Hannah Nydahl - She was Lama Ole's wife for as long as she lived, now i think she is probably reincarnated already. She was assisting Lama Ole Nydhal in the Refuge Course called Triangle Project.

Isabelle Meuriot aka Nerialka - an Internet Friend from France, she gave me a year of her youth during which she provided me with mental support & long talks when i had severe depression. She also saved my life, i am sure of that.

Karolina Boboli - an important, young, wise & compassionate Buddhist friend from our Sangha.

Marcin Szamborski - a helicopter pilot, inspiring talker, idealist & Buddhist.

My other Teachers with portaits included in the right section of this blog.

David Griffin - the powerful mage & current Leader of the Golden Dawn. i felt the Blessings & the Protective Magicks soon after i took my interrests in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Had insights that i owe him for this soon after.

Meike Herzog - a Buddhist from Europe Center whom i met in the Internet for a while. A Light Artist & probably more. i still feel her blessing, inspiring presence, empathy, beautiful words & wisdoms in Mind often.

A Buddhist Woman i Love - i don't know her name, but i feel her presence, compassionate, wise voice & empathy in my Mind. Without her i can't live for too long.

My family - they raised me, my brother helped me when i was financially breaking apart. Now i can sustain myself & my apartment without extra help, thankfully. i am no longer money-drain for him, thankfully.

Probably more as well.


Wishes.

May all beings have happines and causes of happiness,

May they be free from suffering and the cause of suffering,

May they always experience true happiness, which is totally free from suffering,

May they remain in the great equanimity, which is beyond attachment and aversion.


Mantras.

OM MAHAKALAYE SOHA

OM VAIROCHANA OM
OM AKSHOBHYA HUM
OM RATNASAMBHAVA TRAM
OM AMITABHA HRIH
OM AMOGHASIDDHI AH

OM MANI PEME HUNG

OM AMI DEWA HRI

OM TARE TAM SOHA

KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment