While Historical Buddha, as well as many Yogins were known to perform miracles (i believe that Christian Jesus and many others as well), i think it's not neccessary to believe in Supernature to be a Buddhist.
It's written that Historical Buddha avoided what is known as Esoteric, in fact.
Blog's author Experiences & Knowledge.
i have experienced Miracles in this life, in Buddhist Center, during courses, as well as elsewhere.
i read that Lama Ole Nydahl with his friends met Uri Geller as well and watched him bend spoons.
i read about other Miracles & happenings in spiritual communities.
i've seen Miracle Stupa in Kuchary Retreat Center (in Poland) as well.
Critical, Rational Mind.
Critical & Rational Mind is a good sign on Buddha's Way, but i also think that questioning same things over & over despite acquired proofs is not very wise as well.
Everyone can be his or her own Guiding Light, Buddhism is very Rational, we understand Cause & Effect - it's seen in many Sciences as well.
Belief in Supernatural is not neccessary, Wisdom & Compassion as well as other methods are far more important in Buddhism.
I read that experimenting with Esoterics is insanely dangerous, i read as well that joining shards & scraps of differing Spiritual Ways lacks the proven experience of internally-coherent Buddhism, lacks the proven experience of internally-coherent Religions of Faith & lacks the proven experience of other internally-coherent Spiritual Ways.
Blog's author's Way.
Blog's author Way is with Supernature however - because of a few of reasons:
- Had insights that a Buddhist Woman i Love wishes me to be an Artist & Mage as well,
- Diamond Way is also called Esoteric Buddhism - we have Six Yogas of Naropa & probably other Spiritual-Supernatural Practices as well,
- Esoterics-oriented people are humans as well, one can help in these communities to bring us valuable friends & allies - and to bring those who are too deep in Darkness into the Light,
- Since youth i was interrested in esoterics - mostly in games & plays, but that mindset & youth-acquired-esoteric-ethics matured enough for me to take interrest in real Esoterics - it would be a waste to not take advantage of that,
- Had insights that it's rare to find Male Esoterics, and i think that Diamond Way Buddhism collects Rare things, people & ways - they are precious,
- Had insights that despite what most think, we need magical, spiritual & esoteric Ways in our Sangha.
But let's keep in mind that i care only for Enlightened Love as a Way for Enlightenment, i can discard & resign from all of this Esoterics at any moment for this. i care for Esoteric Friends & Allies, But Enlightened Love as a Way for Enlightenment is the Priority for me.
-=- For the Art of Magick & Light. -=-
-=- (click image to see more). -=-
May all beings have happines and causes of happiness,
May they be free from suffering and the cause of suffering,
May they always experience true happiness, which is totally free from suffering,
May they remain in the great equanimity, which is beyond attachment and aversion.
OM MAHAKALAYE SOHA
OM VAIROCHANA OM
OM AKSHOBHYA HUM
OM RATNASAMBHAVA TRAM
OM AMITABHA HRIH
OM AMOGHASIDDHI AH
OM MANI PEME HUNG
OM AMI DEWA HRI
OM TARE TAM SOHA
Namaste, blessed be.