Wednesday 17 May 2017

Form & Symbolic Attributes.

Introduction.

Since months or perhaps even years i got these insights.

Insights told me that someone meditates for me, helping me develop certain Mind Qualities, represented by Symbolic Attributes of my Enlightened Form that i could perceive thanks to insights.

i am not Enlightened as of yet, but i work - with help of others - on developing Enlightened Qualities of Mind already.

i try to perceive others that way as well, to see Perfection, to judge others by their Enlightened Qualities not by their delusions & imperfections.

i think it's basic Loving Eyes Practice, to perceive Perfections in others, not their faults.


Attributes.

When someone helped me develop Enlightening Qualities, i got insight that someone works on my Black Crown.

When someone helped me develop Protecting Activity, i got insight that someone works on my Mahakala's Black Cloak.

When someone helped me develop Wisdom, i got insights that someone works on my Manjushri's Fiery Sword that cuts through delusions.

When someone helped me develop Gentleness, Goodness, Harmlessness, Love & Compassion, i got insights that someone works on my Chenrezig's Red Antelope Skin.


Probably in future, more of these Qualities will appear, shaping my Enlightened Form, the form i should strive to realize within myself, within my behaviour & perceptions.


The Form of Energy & Light.

i think this form - with these attributes - will help me as i progress with Buddhist Practice.

it will be easier to maitain all of these Qualities when i visualize my goal - my Enlightened Form - to remind me how i should behave & to help me maitain focus on keeping all of these Qualities in Mind at the same time.


Wishes.

May all beings have happines and causes of happiness,

May they be free from suffering and the cause of suffering,

May they always experience true happiness, which is totally free from suffering,

May they remain in the great equanimity, which is beyond attachment and aversion.

i wish to Practice Visualization, with focus on this form & attributes - so it can help me be a better person - both in the Buddhist Practice, as well as in the everyday's life. i wish for others the same, whenever they wish for that.


Mantras.

OM MAHAKALAYE SOHA
OM A RA PA CA NA DHIH
OM MANI PEME HUNG

OM KALACHAKRA SOHA
OM AMI DEWA HRI

KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment