Monday 8 May 2017

A Inner Conversation.

Just looked at Lama Ole's image with Uri Geller, Caty Hartung & Tomasz Lehnert.

Insights appeared, about Couples that are Gift to the World.

Insight appeared when i looked at Lama Ole, asking me:
- 'Do you wish to be such a couple?'
- i answered in my mind: 'If she agrees then gladly.' - i meant a Buddhist woman i Love.
- 'Yes.' - her insight-voice appeared in my mind.
- 'You will be then.' - insight-voice of Lama Ole Nydahl.

- 'You will teach ... Will you agree?' - Lama Ole's another insight-question.
- i answered in my mind: 'If she agrees then gladly.' - i meant her again, her insight-voice agreed again.
- 'You will be Lama then.' - an insight-voice of Lama Ole Nydahl.

i wish we'll realize this as soon as we can, if she truly agreed, if it's not just a mind-trick played on me by my own ego ... if possible at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment