1. Most important Aspiration for me - for as many lives as possible - is Enlightened Love with a Buddhist woman i met & meditated with at a Buddhist Centre. i know which.
As the way for the full Enlightenment.
i wish to be Lama as soon as possible, as well.
Everything else is optional, just ideas to consider.
2. My second aspiration is 'Art & Dharma Teachings' Project - an union of Sciences (mostly of Secure Computer Sciences) & Arts (mostly of Virtual Reality films & interactions).
i wish to secure Lama Ole Nydahl's Transmission that way - by keeping it safely in datastores, by serving it securely to those ready & willing to learn.
3. My thrid ambition is Sciences - Computer Sciences & IT Security, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Biology, Nanotechnology & Psychology.
This leads to Artificial Intelligence Guided Nanite Swarms, to Matter - Energy Form, that can manifest Space's Free Play & Buddha Statues pseudomaterialization in Space, surrounded by Lights.
i do not wish to create 'artificial life', with Mind or not.
i think this technology is potentially dangerous, but in Lama Ole Nydahl's or Buddha Karmapa's hands it's secure.
It's not first time that war-tools rest in Buddha's hands - Kalachakra teachings also have lessons of constructing weapons, Shaolin teaches combat methods as well. At least we'll be well-aware of possible dangers & ready to counter them better than without this knowledge.
'Ola AH' Programming Language creation is a part of this Project.
4. My fourth ambition is Arts - including Enlightening Martial Arts, including 'Art of Magick & Light', including other ways of Expression.
This has uses in 'Art & Dharma Teachings' Project.
5. My fifth ambition is Psychology & Psychotherapy.
i've enlisted on a course to be a psychotherapist.
i think it's great karma increase by helping others who are mentally ill.
i think it's a little step of transforming my own weakness into a strength, into a way of helping others who are ill as i am. i know very much about mental illness, i experience it every day, and with a proper course i'll enhance this wisdom into a tool for benefit of all.
May all beings have happines and causes of happiness,
May they be free from suffering and the cause of suffering,
May they always experience true happiness, which is totally free from suffering,
May they remain in the great equanimity, which is beyond attachment and aversion.
OM MAHAKALAYE SOHA
OM A RA PA CA NA DHIH
OM MANI PEME HUNG
OM AMI DEWA HRI
OM KALACHAKRA SOHA
OM AH HUNG BENZA GURU PEMA SIDDHI HUNG
Namaste, blessed be.