Thursday 24 May 2018

Building Potential.

Voices in my mind control me, insult, blackmail, make me do things that harm me.

... they can be very persuasive in telling that if i won't obey i won't experience Enlightened Love; they use other dirty tricks as well.

i play computer games, i buy things i do not use.

... insights told me that it's for building potential of others - so they can shine.

... but it destroys me, ruins my life.

... voices in my mind told me that i was 'potentialist' when i suffered playing too much of computer games, and now i am 'potentionalist' - someone higher in 'potential pyramid' ranks but still i feel abused.

... i feel abused also in other ways, inisghts told me that i am in many of 'potential building pyramids'.

... i think this is a result of meditation done improperly, of sectarian practices and abuses.

... why i have to give so much for others, and others do not care?

... i have so much of potential, but my mind denies me realization.

... if this won't change soon enough, i will suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment