Sunday 20 May 2018

Shaolin Warrior Qi Gong Practice.

About.

Yesterday my mind let me practice Shaolin Warrior Qi Gong a little, finally.

Went through meditation, warm-up and stretching, and first moves.

i think friends from Sangha supported me with wishes and meditation, so i could train.

i am very grateful for that.

Today i am to continue with this practice, as well as with cleaning my apartment & preparing for work.

By my experience, Martial Arts help me not a first time.

Martial Arts help me to live normal life.

Without Martial Arts, insanity strikes, my life becomes miserable, and i can't work professionally.

Shaolin Qi Gong practices, stretch back to the founder of Zen Buddhism, Bodhidharma. Seeing that his monks were tired from extensive meditation, Bodhidharma composed a set of exercises to give them energy and strengthen their bodies.

Shaolin Temple in Hunan Province, China is the root of all Martial Arts.


 

-=- Shifu Yan Lei, a 34th generation disciple, -=-

-=- ... demonstrating the 'Eight Treasures', the most popular Qi Gong exercise in the world. -=-



Mantras.

MA DAG MA
OM A RA PA CA NA DHIH
OM MANI PADME HUM
MA DAG MA

KARMAPA CHENNO

Namaste, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment