Tuesday 8 May 2018

Not Realized Potential & a Curse.

i think i have too much of not realized potential.

... potential realization is not the same as potential development.

... i need to realize potential in Buddhism, Esoterics, Art & Science.

... Art includes Art of Love, Art of Dharma, Art of Magick, Martial Arts, Art of Dying, Beautiful Art, and more.

i think wishes of many, as well as harmful practices, caused a lot of money spendings on my side.

i have a lot of books, dvds, and other tools - yet my mind states stop me from realizing all of this potential.

i had to do something, so i cursed those responsible - not only in our Sangha - while allowing to benefit, to turn curse into a blessing, as well.

i said 'six' in my mind, with intent to use Marbas ability to cause illness, mental & other ilness in this case.

when - by wishes and/or beneficial practices - beings allow me to realize potential, instead of just making me to spend money to develop potential, this curse will transform to a blessing, and my way will benefit more those who care that way, and - most importantly - it will protect them from illness, either mental or other.

i think as time progress, i'll keep repeating & developing this practice, sooner or later will use my wand with healing / harming properties, as well.

... for details, feel free to look:
- Blessings, Curses, Transformations,
- Numerology, Blessings & Curses,
- Magick of Curses & Diseases,
- Wands,
- Magic Tools: Elements, Gender & other Aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment