Sunday 27 May 2018

Shaolin Qi Gong Aspirations - Not only for my Buddhist Teachers Longevity.

Today my mind allowed me to train the Shaolin Warrior Qi Gong - The Eight Treasures (or Ba Duan Jin as is known in China), a little further.

i felt blessing & energy, and i think transmission from Shifu Yan Lei - instructor - reached me, so i made certain decisions in mind.

i wished to practice, aiming for 8th - 10th Dan Karate-equivalent, where 1st Dan is 12 years of training and 2nd Dan is 8 more. To achieve that i'll have to train three times a day, at least - but i'll start slowly, with time building up dedication & efforts. That way mind & body won't be shocked or discouraged, and i'll yearn for more lessons. it's proven method of getting involved, of reaching a mind state where one puts heart into practice, wishing for more.

... as for Aspirations, i wish that these practices:

* be Enlightening,
* increase my Buddhist Teachers energy, health & longevity,
* Increase kids of my Buddhist Teachers energy, health & longevity,
* increase energy, health & longevity of my future family, including kids if there will be any,
* lead to full understanding & experience of Shaolin Warrior Qi Gong, useable both in Buddhism & Mantras, Martial Arts, Everyday Life, Esoterics, Self-Defense,
* include protection from energy, health & longevity misuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment