Saturday 26 May 2018

The Self-Improvement Wish.

Computer Games are addiction, these destroy my life.

... i am playing games because insights tell me that it's beneficial and helps Sangha, not only by recruiting kids to Sangha.

/ there's a disclaimer with advice and link to buddhist centers list on a computer game-related blog /.

... but this addiction destroys my psyche, to the point where i can't clean mess in my apartment, to the point where i disregard looking nice and smelling nice.

... i am making a wish to get better than that - to delete characters, sell game cards / except for black lotus gift for a buddhist woman i love /, get rid of games, remove game-related blogs & art - unless my mind changes in the way where i can look & smell nice, in a way where my apartment looks & smells nice as well, in a way where i can work and sustain myself financially, as well.


OM A RA PA CA NA DHIH
KARMAPA CHENNO

No comments:

Post a Comment